Lambert Leduc House (demolished):
Côte St. Antoine at Roslyn Avenue
Constructed between 1731 and 1753
The house was symmetrical. It had a central door with 2 windows on each side, central chimneys, and 5 dormer windows on the front facade. The fire gables with raised parapets at each end were unusual for a farm house. The tin roof was laid in a diagonal pattern, and there was a verandah across the front. The home was demolished in the mid 1960s and replaced with infill housing.