563 Côte St. Antoine Road
Constructed in 1739
The stone house was built for Jean Hurtubise by master mason Jacques Bertand in 1739. The contract specified a house 34 feet long by 32 feet wide (French measure) with 6 windows, 1 door, 2 gable ends with chimneys, and ventilation openings in the foundation walls. The house was to be covered with stucco (crépi) on the inside and outside. The brick annex was added in the 1870s.