Décarie House (extant):
Concessions #622 & 623
39 Côte St. Antoine Road
Constructed between 1731 and 1739
The stone house sits at grade on what was once the largest concession on the Côte. Inside the present house, the original foundation walls and attic gable ends still exist. Major alterations were made before 1890. These include the faux mansard roof, the gallery across the front, additional side windows, and the construction of another dwelling and shed at the rear.