St. Matthias’ Anglican Church (demolished): St. Matthias’, Westmount’s first church, was built in 1875 on land donated by Mrs. R.T. Raynes at the corner of her ‘Forden’ estate above Côte St. Antoine Road. It was constructed of white clapboard. Location: Côte St. Antoine Road at Church Hill Avenue.

St. Matthias’ Anglican Church (demolished):
St. Matthias’, Westmount’s first church, was built in 1875 on land donated by Mrs. R.T.
Raynes at the corner of her ‘Forden’ estate above Côte St. Antoine Road. It was constructed of white
clapboard.
Location: Côte St. Antoine Road at Church Hill Avenue.